FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

That’s me and plenty others out, utter cunts. Fans of clubs should boycott it but they won’t. Last train back is 22.03 so no chance of that. OSC, 1894 etc need to come out with a statement saying yet again fans are treated like shit.
If we did boycott this, the tickets would just go to the Spud wankers and it would be the 1981 FA Cup replay all over again. i.e. Like a scene from 'Warriors' getting away from the stadium!

You take the TV money you have to jump to their tune.
The supporters are just a by-product ,unfortunately.

What's everyone's plans with this gonna go down stay over where everyone staying????

I love how the media loves to ram FA Cup propaganda down people's throats like the we're an insecure learner driver....

"The magic of the cup..."

"They're up for the cup in this town..."

"Try telling people here the cup doesn't matter...."

"This special competition..."

Well £60 (if that's what it ends up being) on a Friday night ain't that bloody special.

If we did boycott this, the tickets would just go to the Spud wankers and it would be the 1981 FA Cup replay all over again. i.e. Like a scene from 'Warriors' getting away from the stadium!
It wasn't great inside the stadium, missed the best goal of the final due to coins etc being thrown at us

Might be some, but think it will mainly be regular City fans, many don’t get a chance to go away these days, many that are as much a city fan as the regular away fans. There are about 50,000 regular City fans.This is their chance.
Their chance to travel 200 miles at great expense and at an inconvenient time only for Pep to pick a team largely consisting of our reserves.

Semi final vibes

As ever a giant two fingers to the match going supporter. Would've gone if it's been a Saturday or Sunday - but Friday night in London at 8pm? Zero chance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.