FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

People aren't complaining because the fans have been slightly inconvenienced. People are complaining cause fans have been completely disregarded!

All you have to do is read this thread to see the number of people who were going to make the trip but now can't

Can't or just don't want to go on a Friday nights because its not as good as a Saturday.

That is the reason I am not going, I could go if I wanted to but I am not going to bother but I am not moaning thats my choice

Its not the clubs fault or the tv companies fault the railways are crap and the last train is 10pm or the M1 is closed.
If only the railway employees had the same work ethic as the lads working on “fixing” the roads and vice versa it’d be fucking brilliant.

Loads of trains and not a traffic cone in sight on the motorway

Can't or just don't want to go on a Friday nights because its not as good as a Saturday.

That is the reason I am not going, I could go if I wanted to but I am not going to bother but I am not moaning thats my choice
It all just feels really unnecessary. For me it's gone from an £80 return train to having to spend hundreds of pounds on a hotel in London on a Friday night and having to take a day off work.

All for nothing, no one benefits from this decision

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.