FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

Someone mentioned parking at Enfield Town. Anyone any other options for parking?

Going back to the televised fixtures, no game at 5:30 in the Saturday, two ridiculous games at prime time on Sunday, Dippers v Norwich or Bristol Rovers at 2pm and Rags away at either Newport or Eastleigh, ffs.

So Friday night for us competing with Eastenders and any other Friday night shite that’s on. Then I just realised that the Chavs play Villa on Friday night as well.

Wtf, both those games should be on TV either Saturday 5:30 or as a double header on Sunday, the latter would have been brilliant for the TV watching audience.

Ticket bought - don't manage many away games - but the bigger allocation, the cup scheme and living half way to London make it all possible. So looking forward to joining the away gang again.

And on trains/accomodation - also staying at Cheshunt travelodge and planning to use the train from there.

409 now showing. Shit loads have flown out the door in that first window. Surely means we'll take the full 8900 now. Gutted that I can't make this - Spurs away isn't one of my favourite away games normally but nearly 9000 blues would've made for a mint atmosphere. Nearly 25000 ticket points, on the cup scheme, and I'll be watching ABC in town instead!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.