FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

I’m the biggest critic of the OSC getting big allocations for away games, but nobody can have a go at them for getting what they want for this game.

Nobody would have predicted us getting anywhere near selling out 9000 in London on a Friday night with 12 days notice.

I’m sure the last minute winner persuaded a lot more to go and momentum has meant we will easily sell out - but nobody could have predicted it.
100% agree but I was merely highlighting the complete lack of transparency regarding how the OSCs get their tickets and how they’re subsequently distributed.

If OSCs have been given x number of tickets for this game, let us know how many and what criteria were then used for members to get a ticket. If there are no criteria,,just say so.

for anyone who has been on the official club coaches for aways? can you drink alcohol? if not I might have to find another one haha

I think, like you say, this is a one off based on the numbers and predicted take up on tickets, normally it’s about 10 tickets max for hundreds of members …
It should be loyalty points for all, nothing else. Why is an OSC member any better than someone not in an OSC? Answer, they are not. No problem with OSC members with the right loyalty points getting their tickets at the same time, but priority over non OSC members, no fucking way

100% agree but I was merely highlighting the complete lack of transparency regarding how the OSCs get their tickets and how they’re subsequently distributed.

If OSCs have been given x number of tickets for this game, let us know how many and what criteria were then used for members to get a ticket. If there are no criteria,,just say so.
It won’t matter as I’m pretty sure anybody that wants a ticket will get one before they hopefully sell out.

No doubt tickets will keep on appearing on the planner throughout the day so nobody really has an idea how many are sold so nobody should be panicking just yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.