FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

Certainly was true a couple of years ago as i have family who have had tickets from a supporters club. Despite not having a paid membership nor being a member if that club.

We know they can allocate to people who don't meet the points criteria so I dont think Membership criteria will make a difference.
Nobody in the London OSC can get a Spuds ticket without a season card or Citizens membership .. They emailed the whole membership to confirm this a few days ago ..!

Hopefully that's the case for all osc's
No idea mate, I’ve always been under the impression a supporter number was required to get tickets from an OSC, I’ve always had a number so don’t really know if it’s the case or not with other regions or indeed London until the memo went out stating a supporter number was required for this game ..!

No idea mate, I’ve always been under the impression a supporter number was required to get tickets from an OSC, I’ve always had a number so don’t really know if it’s the case or not with other regions or indeed London until the memo went out stating a supporter number was required for this game ..!
You can have a supporters number but not a paid membership.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.