FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

Can you recommend any pubs that welcome away fans pal. Taking my son to.first proper away. Other than wembley that is. We're staying at a premier inn close to.emirates stadium
My first time to the new ground mate so not too sure myself although a Spurs fan at work mentioned the Elmhurst and The Antwerp. Loads of decent boozers around the wider area though if you aren’t bothered about soaking up the football atmosphere.

Anybody know of any pubs/areas that City are planning to invade.

I’d seen potentially Euston.
In Euston there will be plenty of Blues in the Rocket and Euston Flyer, also O’Neils next door .. The George also, outside the station for a settler… !
Loads of pubs round there and all away fan friendly..

If Kev starts we'll do OK, he'll want to make up for lost time. What's the score on Haalands injury?

If you haven’t been before don’t bother trying to find a pub near the ground just stay around Euston/King’s Cross or other areas. Personally find the rocket a dump but good few such as Mabel’s tavern just a couple of mins away.

I tend to try something different each time down there so I think our lot are dropping the bags in the hotel at Euston and heading Liverpool Street for a change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.