FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

Whoever is organising these coach journeys needs to give their heads a serious wobble ..
2pm departure for some with the obligatory piss stop and 6000 vile fans coming down to boot…!

It’s gonna be carnage … !
You really must contact the club re departure times.

They are at least 90 minutes too late and leave NO MARGIN FOR ERROR !!

You really must contact the club re departure times.

They are at least 90 minutes too late and leave NO MARGIN FOR ERROR !!
I’m not getting a coach mate, you got the wrong man.. I’ve not been on a football coach since 1980… Id never go on one again, most are booze free and always arrive to late for a good session .. Night before or earliest train possible for me …

For this one I’m 44 minutes away on a train :-)

I considered the coach offer, but decided to drive and get a hotel in the end. We're setting off at 8am. Boozer by 1pm at the latest. Just as the coaches are setting off from the Etihad.
I chose wisely in this case ;-)

I'm going to try the spoons near Liverpool St station - Hamilton Hall. London overground to White Hart Lane From Liverpool St - given I've not been there before I'm going to get to the ground a bit earlier than I normally do to have a good gander and try the beers and should miss peak travel crush.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.