FA Cup 5th Round Draw | Luton (A)

What a dull draw that is. I'm talking in general not just us, not a truly interesting tie amongst them. Dippers get another lower league team at home. We should get past Luton with relative ease but it's still a premier league side away from home.

What a dull draw that is. I'm talking in general not just us, not a truly interesting tie amongst them. Dippers get another lower league team at home. We should get past Luton with relative ease but it's still a premier league side away from home.
To be fair to the dippers they did beat Arsenal away to get this far.

If we win it again this season, will the Premier League try and class the winners cash, as related income (Emirates)?
You just know they would!

;-)

To be fair to the dippers they did beat Arsenal away to get this far.
I know. But we beat them and chelsea at the same stages last season yet we saw rival fans claim we get easy draws when we faced Burnley and Sheff united in the quarters and semi's due to us already knocking out 2 of the favourites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.