FA Cup 5th Round Draw | Luton (A)

Best televised draw ever was on BBC for the rugby league Challenge Cup once when the duffers dropped the bag the balls were in and they went clattering around the studio floor.

There was another time when they got to the last ball and the team left had already been drawn against someone else.

Or something like that.

If we beat Luton i am looking forward to some tasty quarter finals , and not one of the remaining seven clubs will want to play us in our current form , was tempted to lump on for another treble but the odds are ridiculous just 11/1 to repeat last seasons feat , diabolical , no wonder my bookie drives a Bentley.

If we beat Luton i am looking forward to some tasty quarter finals , and not one of the remaining seven clubs will want to play us in our current form , was tempted to lump on for another treble but the odds are ridiculous just 11/1 to repeat last seasons feat , diabolical , no wonder my bookie drives a Bentley.
Last season I looked into the treble odds in late April. The Arsenal collapse had just started but they still had to come to the Etihad so couldn’t be written off in the title race just yet plus we still had both legs of the Madrid SF to come as well as the rags at Wembley.
Was expecting 9/2 or 5/1 but 9/4 was best I could find. Of course I should have still had a piece of that but easy to say now!

Rubbish draw all round again. Premier league teams getting easy fixtures and should get 7 through to the QFs
Hard to disagree. Wrexham (if they get through) v Newcastle is about the most interesting from a neutrals point of view.
The rags could struggle against Bristol City (if they get also through) which could be interesting. Maidstone draw was a bit of an anti climax for their players and fans.
Luton v City in truth is a bit 'meh' really. Still, what's the point of us even being in it anymore as the best manager of the past decade is destined to win in (along with the Premier League) that's what everyone wants isn't it!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.