FA Cup 5th Round Draw | Luton (A)

It is going lower than 24k , they never sell at 250 per 1000 points, however the top slicing for the Balkan, Baltic and Belarus allocations may fill a few Bedford vans.

Half who went in December won't go again midweek so soon after will they?

It is going lower than 24k , they never sell at 250 per 1000 points, however the top slicing for the Balkan, Baltic and Belarus allocations may fill a few Bedford vans.

Plus a Tuesday night in Luton in February not much fun for corporates and tourists so hopefully tickets will not go so quickly.

I just squeezed in Brentford on Monday night for my 1st visit don't normally get when it's under 2000 allocation. So hopefully you're right and it makes it, did go to Kenilworth Rd back in the 80s,

I'm in the same slot (Friday 4PM).

I think we'll be fine.

Better had be, I've booked the day off work and sorted the coach already.
I didn't book coach so will probably end up driving, I know John was saying they'd only got the single decker coach and I wasn't expecting us getting nearly 1900 tickets

I'm in the same slot (Friday 4PM).

I think we'll be fine.

Better had be, I've booked the day off work and sorted the coach already.
I didn't book coach so will probably end up driving, I know John was saying they'd only got the single decker coach and I wasn't expecting us getting nearly 1900 tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.