FA Cup 5th Round Draw | Luton (A)

I reckon the scum will get one of the following:
Maidstone, Wrexham or one of the Championship teams.

I bet we get Chelsea/Villa, Liverpool or Newcastle.

Not being funny * well I can never remember jokes, but why would anyone want away draw and especially Dippers or Rags. As easy as possible for me - which we rarely get.

Idx like Plymouth home ( Skip and all that) but I feel strongly that we get Leicester, Barcodes or Wolves away.

Meanwhile as said to hub yesterday Rags or Dips to play Maidstone at Klanfield or Scold Trafford.

Nb Norwich and Newport won't be allowed to win.

We're the best team in the land and all the world and the majority want Maidstone at home. I don't. I want to see an exciting competitive game not a training like game when we thrash a no hope team like Maidstone. I'd rather play Liverpool away because winning there means we'll have earned it.
Absolutelyfeckinglutely no way that for me. Its a flecking bear pit.

Not being funny * well I can never remember jokes, but why would anyone want away draw and especially Dippers or Rags. As easy as possible for me - which we rarely get.

Idx like Plymouth home ( Skip and all that) but I feel strongly that we get Leicester, Barcodes or Wolves away.

Meanwhile as said to hub yesterday Rags or Dips to play Maidstone at Klanfield or Scold Trafford.

Nb Norwich and Newport won't be allowed to win.
It’s the same nonces that complain in the match day thread. Moan moan moan

I assume this is affected by the rapscallions on the Birmingham border?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.