fa cup betting

cball23

Anyone doing an acca this weekend and what teams everyone fancying? Any upsets i usually do both teams to score coupon with about 8-9 fixtures and and 8 team to win acca won a fair decent amount last year but last couple of weeks have been shocking

welcometomanchester said:
spurs to draw. heard it here first.

At home against cheltnham i can't really see it but you never know, fleetwood to beat blackpool is my upset pick. Spurs are 1/14 to win lol

cball23 said:

At home against cheltnham i can't really see it but you never know, fleetwood to beat blackpool is my upset pick. Spurs are 1/14 to win lol
forget the odds they don't mean anything. spurs have problems with injuries yes they should win but this is the fa cup. 'array has got problems in defence so for me Cheltenham +2 at 10/21 offers some value.

cball23 said:

forget the odds they don't mean anything. spurs have problems with injuries yes they should win but this is the fa cup. 'array has got problems in defence so for me Cheltenham +2 at 10/21 offers some value.
Why would you quote spurs to draw and chelt +2?

The cookie monster said:
cball23 said:
Why would you quote spurs to draw and chelt +2?
ok sorry for the confusion. i meant i'd be having two different bets. i really can't see spurs winning it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.