FA Cup - Blackburn away.....

Thanks to the guys who've offered me a single ticket - I really do appreciate it and hope that you get some help when you need it.

I need two together though as my little girl is only 5 and I'd not let her go through a turnstile and then have to wait on her own whilst I went to one further down. Plus she'll need to stand on her seat whilst I hold her as no doubt everyone will be standing up.

Could be her first away game is Wembley - which isn't too bad ;-)

I have 3 spare tickets available for tomorrow : 1 adult £15 and 2 juniors ( under 16 ) at £5 each - they are however in the Riverside stand - Blackburn
stand. I am a City fan but have managed to get 3 tickets in the The Jack Walker stand.

Anybody interested ? I can meet outside the Blackurn ticket office - selling at face value - let me know if interested / confirm mobile number to sort /meet

jezavarley said:
I have 3 spare tickets available for tomorrow : 1 adult £15 and 2 juniors ( under 16 ) at £5 each - they are however in the Riverside stand - Blackburn
stand. I am a City fan but have managed to get 3 tickets in the The Jack Walker stand.

Anybody interested ? I can meet outside the Blackurn ticket office - selling at face value - let me know if interested / confirm mobile number to sort /meet

Pm'd you mate

Looking for 2 adult tickets if any spare...I'll pay over the odds!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.