FA Cup - Blackburn away.....

Pelly Greeny said:
Would like an adult and a child ticket - was eligible 2 days before the match sold out but was holding on for a couple friends who were two levels below us - did not expect it to sell out so early.

Have bought and sold a few times before - de niro will vouch for me I'm sure ;-)

Thanks.

Anyone - can call with cash or whenever suits you.

Dave

BLUEMAD said:
Anyone ever received extra ticket from City they didnt order? I had already received my Blackburn ticket and have today received another one, no letter with it this time, very strange.

Are you selling the spare - if so please PM me mate, thanks!

1 adult Blackburn ticket needed. Can meet to collect at Swansea tomorrow or in Manchester later in the week.

Cheers

ALL OUR LIVES said:
ALL OUR LIVES said:
I've told my 5 yr old son that he's going to his first away game at Blackburn only to find out that they have a strict door policy on entry of young kids and anyone over 2 yrs old needs their own ticket. Bollocks ! . So you can probably guess my requirement is for a junior ticket !
Please help and Pm me if you can assist. He's even made a song about super jimmy Milner.

Curse you Blackburn Rovers. Just checked with City's ticket office and they can't help either. Someone must have a junior spare that won't be used. Please help

Still looking pls. 1 x child

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.