FA Cup - Blackburn away.....

mancityvstoke said:
bobbymanc11 said:
I am able to get mine and my mate who sits next to me on boxing day due to both having under 4000 pts and in cup scheme. it states you can only get a max of 1 ticket per registered person, is this correct???

i am reading people are buying more than one??

cheers

only one per season ticket/cup scheme.......

cheers mate

Looking for one spare adult for this one, please PM me if available.

Can reference previous purchase through Bluemoon if required.

Thanks!

bobbymanc11 said:
2 x wanted please. both season card holders in fa cup scheme with 3000pts. Gutted sold out but still up for going on the day.
thanks in advance ctid

Out of interest , does anyone know at what points total this actually sold out , think poster above has been unlucky , would have expected him to get a ticket ?

Can't wait, love going to Blackburn

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ58FbLTPao[/youtube]

2 Tickets required! Quite desperate since my friend from the US, huge City fan is coming over especially for it. My brother and I are both ST holders with points just under 4000 points so I just missed out since my friend from the US was going to have his ticket. Hence I require two tickets, PM me please.

Biffo123 said:
bobbymanc11 said:
2 x wanted please. both season card holders in fa cup scheme with 3000pts. Gutted sold out but still up for going on the day.
thanks in advance ctid

Out of interest , does anyone know at what points total this actually sold out , think poster above has been unlucky , would have expected him to get a ticket ?

I was shocked me self to be honest. I presume at 4000pts. Still going though in hope of getting 2.

de niro said:
was it 4000 and on the cup scheme?

must of been as i was allowed to get them boxing day and that was open to season card holders in fa cup scheme and one before that was 4000pts on cup scheme. Sold out that day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.