FA Cup - Chelsea v Liverpool Match Thread

danburge82 said:
Pam said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
If Chelsea win this Cole will have won more FA Cups than any other player

There's an injustice in there somewhere.
Ignore the bullshit and he's been a special player over the last decade. He had a bit of a dodgy season when he and his bird split up (he lost loads of weight) but he's back to his best now. He was immense against Barca and been one of the best full backs in the world for a long time.

I didn't mean his talent. I meant " a person like "Cashly" not deserving to be blessed with his talent,

If I were Chelsea I'd be asking for an enquiry after this game, because that clearly isn't Andy Carroll on the pitch right now.

Pam said:
danburge82 said:
Pam said:
Ignore the bullshit and he's been a special player over the last decade. He had a bit of a dodgy season when he and his bird split up (he lost loads of weight) but he's back to his best now. He was immense against Barca and been one of the best full backs in the world for a long time.

I didn't mean his talent. I meant the "Cashly" stuff.
slightly ironic there Pam

Pam said:
danburge82 said:
Pam said:

I didn't mean his talent. I meant the "Cashly" stuff.

You cant measure his success against his efforts at banging every bird alive off the pitch

jimharri said:
The cookie monster said:
People on this thread actually want to watch that horrible fucking **** terry and chelsea win this cup...
More a question of not wanting the mickeys to win it!
Good point jim..

If it was possible i would like both teams to lose as i despise the pair of them...Terry edges my hatred for chelsea more..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.