FA Cup - Chelsea v Liverpool Match Thread

Ducado said:
stony said:
It wasn't fully over the line and while the thought of Terry, Lampard and co getting another trophy brings a little sick to my mouth, it's infinitely more preferable than seeing Dalglish dancing his grandad jig and the despicable entity that is Liverpool FC adding to it's "istree"

Well played Chelsea and in the words of Nelson Muntz "haw haw" @ Liverpool

Same feelings as me, I just could not be doing with the King Kenny crap that would have been force fed us, by the media and Liverpool fans, and all the "istry"

My main hope is that Dalglish quits football, he has been an unmitigated disaster for Liverpool

I agree that he has been an unmitigated disaster for Liverpool, which is exactly why I want him to stay forever.

Blue Smarties said:
Maintainin said:
Not sure if been mentioned already buh' ...friggin sure i seen Purple Aki stood with rest of the Urchins ! ? !
AsJo_xjCMAI78oj.jpg
hahaha lmfao

...bet sunny Southport were safe as friggin houses dis avvi !

Maintainin said:
Blue Smarties said:
Maintainin said:
Not sure if been mentioned already buh' ...friggin sure i seen Purple Aki stood with rest of the Urchins ! ? !
AsJo_xjCMAI78oj.jpg
hahaha lmfao

Oh please don't post pics like this for at least another 8 days. The last time we did, we had our own own shite result hours later.

I still really and truly believe that Chelsea will win the CL this season something weird has happened under RDM. They still shit in the league but i think they have just quit on that to win the cups.
Dangerous game

mackenzie said:
Pam said:
Kenny is going to resign. I can see it in his face.

He's a quitter manager. When the going gets tough he does one. Always has and always will.

Hope he stays at the helm, a match made in heaven, if you ask me.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I still really and truly believe that Chelsea will win the CL this season something weird has happened under RDM. They still shit in the league but i think they have just quit on that to win the cups.
Dangerous game

It certainly has that fluke feeling about it.

Pam said:
Maintainin said:
Blue Smarties said:
hahaha lmfao

Oh please don't post pics like this for at least another 8 days.
Oh c'mon Pam ya gorra laff ...it'l look fantastic centre page of Libpooooool ((((((((((echo))))))))))(((((((((echo)))))))))) 2moz ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.