FA Cup R3 - Port Vale (H) - Sat 04/01 - 5:31pm

Including away fans in L2, all 50 of them!!!.
Cant argue our home attendances have dropped over the last 10 years but we have had to deal with shit ownership and poor management.
The "true football fans" comment was not a dig at anybody, I always relate and comment on our true football fans due to the glory hunters down the road...
Hi mate
Were you at your end of season home match v Maccesfield..and were you surprised by your teams apparent lack of effort in that game?

Hi mate
Were you at your end of season home match v Maccesfield..and were you surprised by your teams apparent lack of effort in that game?

Season ticket holder so yes I was at that game and no I wasnt surprised with the lack of effort. It was a very poor game with both teams playing poorly, they just nicked it...

Season ticket holder so yes I was at that game and no I wasnt surprised with the lack of effort. It was a very poor game with both teams playing poorly, they just nicked it...
Cheers.can just remember reading the numerous comments from one of your fan forums how poor you were that day.....What's changed since at the club as you all sound pretty enthusiastic now.New signings? Diff style of football?
Anyway hope you enjoy your trip to The Etihad.great draw for the club.I was at your place for the cup tie back in 1990..a rip roaring atmosphere with a 3pm Saturday k.o ..your ground was bouncing..it was only after we subbed ex stoke striker Adrian heath that we nicked it 1-2,Clive Allen header immediately after.good game that.

Cheers.can just remember reading the numerous comments from one of your fan forums how poor you were that day.....What's changed since at the club as you all sound pretty enthusiastic now.New signings? Diff style of football?
Anyway hope you enjoy your trip to The Etihad.great draw for the club.I was at your place for the cup tie back in 1990..a rip roaring atmosphere with a 3pm Saturday k.o ..your ground was bouncing..it was only after we subbed ex stoke striker Adrian heath that we nicked it 1-2,Clive Allen header immediately after.good game that.

Wow a positive reply thanks. We have been on a downward spiral since promotion in 2013. Had a good season finishing 9th I think in L1 then the owner (who we dont mention) sacked Rob Page and bought in a foreign manager, Bruno Riberio, who then recruited 26 foreign players. It didnt go well, got relegated and then for the past 3-4 seasons have struggled in the league with an owner who has fleeced us, taking payments from any incoming money to line his pockets. Last season we eventually got rid of Scumthwaite, using protests after protests after protests, and now we have a fan who sat with us a t away games who has bought the club and is currently turning it all around into a community club for the community. We want to repay her investment ( common knowledge that she overpaid big style for the purchase) and bring the good times back, this is why we have now sold 5300 tickets in 3 days and are treating this game as a massive celebration and going to have a party even though we expect a 5-6 nil thrashing.....

Wow a positive reply thanks. We have been on a downward spiral since promotion in 2013. Had a good season finishing 9th I think in L1 then the owner (who we dont mention) sacked Rob Page and bought in a foreign manager, Bruno Riberio, who then recruited 26 foreign players. It didnt go well, got relegated and then for the past 3-4 seasons have struggled in the league with an owner who has fleeced us, taking payments from any incoming money to line his pockets. Last season we eventually got rid of Scumthwaite, using protests after protests after protests, and now we have a fan who sat with us a t away games who has bought the club and is currently turning it all around into a community club for the community. We want to repay her investment ( common knowledge that she overpaid big style for the purchase) and bring the good times back, this is why we have now sold 5300 tickets in 3 days and are treating this game as a massive celebration and going to have a party even though we expect a 5-6 nil thrashing.....
26 foreign signings?!! Wow
Surely some of them must have been up to scratch? Where did the majority of them come from?
Glad the club has re-grouped..that's Football..the ups and the downs...: )

26 foreign signings?!! Wow
Surely some of them must have been up to scratch? Where did the majority of them come from?
Glad the club has re-grouped..that's Football..the ups and the downs...: )

Scumthwaite was introduced to three agents who then earmarked the foreign players and he reportedly watched them on youtube before bringing them over. We probably had one who was decent, Kiko a left back, currently playing in Turkey.
He was even duped into believing a phone call from an agent who knew Mourinho who recommended Riberio the manager, with assurances of U19, U20 players from Utd!!!!.
Hate the bloke, openly said that all money taken from the kiosks went in his pocket as well as publically setting a date to put the club in administration unless a new buyer was found but he wouldn't sit down and talk with Carol, only her husband Kevin!!!.

The A34 will be carnage that day, I may ask my driver to leave my Wilmslow mansion a little earlier to beat the Vale fans convoy.
964356.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.