FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

Remaining online:

£45, £70, £115: None
£145 - 1,200
£250 - 461
Total:1,659

City added a lot of £145 seats today, and a fair few £45, £70 & £115 seats during the day which have now been sold.

However we've gone through all the seasoncard holders now so news about 'Citizen' eligibility is due. Pretty good take up if 40,000 plus seasoncard holders take care of 25,000 tickets. I know it's not exactly like that as a fair number go through the supporters clubs but still it's obvious that despite the prices, there has been a very high take-up especially given this is our 5th trip to Wembley in one season.

I think once people have had confirmation of loans, remortgages, family heirlooms being sold etc. in order to pay for tickets, these last few will go.

I reckon the £145ers will go. It is likely that some of the £250ers will be given out to “corporate friends” and staff.

Remaining online:

£45, £70, £115: None
£145 - 1,200
£250 - 461
Total:1,659

City added a lot of £145 seats today, and a fair few £45, £70 & £115 seats during the day which have now been sold.

However we've gone through all the seasoncard holders now so news about 'Citizen' eligibility is due. Pretty good take up if 40,000 plus seasoncard holders take care of 25,000 tickets. I know it's not exactly like that as a fair number go through the supporters clubs but still it's obvious that despite the prices, there has been a very high take-up especially given this is our 5th trip to Wembley in one season.

Most Supporters Club members have season cards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.