FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

Just phoned T Cook re. the coach confirmation, we are on them. Apparently, there are 45 coaches going.

So about 2,250 on free coaches, it's a lot but not really a dent in the 30k+ going.

As was posted earlier overall it would have been better to subsidise the tickets even a £5 off each would have been a more worthwhile gesture to the masses.

So about 2,250 on free coaches, it's a lot but not really a dent in the 30k+ going.

As was posted earlier overall it would have been better to subsidise the tickets even a £5 off each would have been a more worthwhile gesture to the masses.
Don't see your point.
Brilliant gesture and £5 off is no gesture at all.

£5 off 30,000 tickets = £150k

2250 coach places at say £30 each = £67.5k

So what mate? City are helping thousands of fans get to the game free of charge. Most people won’t worry about a fiver difference but for some people struggling with travel costs, it could be the difference between going or not.

Btw we charge £40 on our coach

Personally I think the coach gesture is better. It helps a lot of people who have probably paid for more than one ticket (I don’t think many groups of lads will be on these). £5 is neither here nor there for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.