FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

139 left over 3 blocks now
Watford have a small number of all priced tickets left in some areas and quite a lot of club Wembley, fans slagging of support and some saying they dont have a big enough fan base to sellout and also blaming Watfotd council for erecting a big screen in the town centre.

That is a different point altogether.

If anyone not logistically able to take advantage of the offer feel the need to be cheated out in a benefit, then I suggest you vent that ire at the FAs ticket pricing rather than the club trying to be helpful, to what I suppect is the majority of supporters based in and around Mamchester.

For all we know City may not be able to subsidise tickets under FA rules unless/so both teams charge the same.

They have tried to help out fans in a way in their control, we won't all benefit, but then, with all things like this not all normally do.

Wow you take the bait quickly it was tongue in cheek :) I actually think it’s good of the club myself and you are right the FA are the villains here not the club!

Wealdstone FC have had three coaches pull out who are going direct to Wembley so now have space for three coaches if any groups are still looking for somewhere to stop on the way?

Overground is available should the underground strike hit. PM for James’ number if interested.

The background to Club Wembley is that when the Stadium was launched the FA awarded a contract to International Management Group to sell 15,000 seats in a hospitality package and in return the FA received a fixed income, but when the packages expired, demand was much reduced and 5,000 club wembley seats were cancelled. It seems that the Level 2 seats we have received are a fall out from reduced demand for corporate seats at Wembley.

I guess Wembley / FA don't want to reduce the prices too much or it undercuts the value of their remaining package?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...se-15m-year-5-000-VIP-Wembley-seats-axed.html

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2001/dec/15/wembleystadium.sport

123 seats @£250 remaining. I reckon they will go over the weekend as it seems likely that this is the only option to see the Cup Final.

My Brother in law is a Watford fan and had his ticket on 25/04.
So why is it taking our wonderful ticket office until next week to start sending them out? I't s cutting it tight for those of us living overseas. And I can do without the hassle of having to collect the ticket at the stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.