FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

my dad died last night. he made me a blue. i always wanted him to be proud of me, i hope that he was, it's so strange i managed to get my sister a cup final ticket on wednesday which means that all of us in the family will have been to the fa cup final - grandad in 56, grandad - dad - nana - my auntie in 69, me and mum in 11 and 13, and now me mum and my sister in 19. I think the funeral wont be til after the final, his sister was in tears today saying how we're about to hopefully have our most successful season and he's not here to see it... i love you dad. im still in shock really. but i love you, please be proud of me.
So sorry for your loss may your Dad rest in piece whilst still watching our mighty blues create more history from the stand with no name in blue heaven, like you my Dad is the reason I support our wonderful club and he died of a stroke two weeks before the Stoke final in 2011, he never got witness the unbelievable club we've become. Whilst it's the greatest regret of my life I know both our Dsds will be up there with the thousands of other blues no longer with us just as proud as us down her are.

thanks for that ive been wondering what to do
There isn't its City who decide to issue concessionary tickets not the FA, they are limited numbers hence why you can only purchase over the phone and you can only purchase from.your friends and family list.

my dad died last night. he made me a blue. i always wanted him to be proud of me, i hope that he was, it's so strange i managed to get my sister a cup final ticket on wednesday which means that all of us in the family will have been to the fa cup final - grandad in 56, grandad - dad - nana - my auntie in 69, me and mum in 11 and 13, and now me mum and my sister in 19. I think the funeral wont be til after the final, his sister was in tears today saying how we're about to hopefully have our most successful season and he's not here to see it... i love you dad. im still in shock really. but i love you, please be proud of me.
Very moving post. I’m proud of you so I’m sure your dad is. Take care.

R.I.P. your Dad

He will be willing us on from upstairs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.