FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

ay up, watford fan here.

First of all, we are all praying you beat liverpool to the title. Even down south they are despised by everyone apart from those nobheads who have fallen for the media narrative.

On to the tickets, even us so-callled affluent southerners are sickened by the pricing. We've almost sold out but there's a few overpriced shyte-view seats left, but only a hundred or so. I hope they dont sell as a phuck you to the FA. We'll see. We are only a small club with a small fanbase so I'm not arsed about any willy waving when it comes to ticket sales.

As for us v you, there is very little hope amongst our fan base (see our forum for further details). We've got a decent enough team - probably the best one in our history - and we try and play football. Against man utd, arsenal, chelsea or tottenham we'd be hopeful, but you and liverpool well and truly have our measure. Our only chance is for you to have a shocker and for deulofeu to have his 1 in 5 match world class performance and pereyra to have his 1 in 10 match. We need your defence to be rattled by our "hard men" deeney and holebas and for your keeper to have a stinker.

Our defence is our weak link, it's upper championship standard at best, so you scoring is a certainty. Our midfield is our best asset so I hope we might almost match you there. Doucoure and capoue are a solid pair so watch out there. Our strikers are dung. Gray has the worst touch you'll ever see, but gets into scoring positions so you never know, he might shin one in. I'm guessing you all hate deeney (most teams do) but he's a legend for us so lay off eh. Not great at goal scoring though unfortunately. Our keeper foster is probably our POTS, but the manager will drop him for gomes, who always has a calamity in him. So that's shyte.

Anyway, this is only the second cup final in the entire history of our club so we'll enjoy the day no matter what. Hope you all have a decent day out in london. Sorry you've got the shyte side of the ground. I presume it doesnt need saying that you're better off getting on the ale in town rather than in wembley.

Not sure if this would be the biggest shock in cup final history if we win, but it will be up there.

Prediction: Watford 3 - Man City 1.

BTW we used to be a friendly family club but we seem to have some real young whoppers coming through the ranks now, and there was some fisticuffs v wolves. I hope there's no repeat at the final. I blame our celebrity phoney hard case fans vinny jones and dougie brimsom.

You'd be hopeful v Chelsea (amongst others) ? Is this the shite Chelsea team that smashed you 3-0 on Sunday ?

No axe to grind with Watford,and hope you enjoy your day out,at least it's only down the road I suppose.

Happy to dodge the ridiculous pricing for this one £45 in the God’s is fine by me.

ay up, watford fan here.

First of all, we are all praying you beat liverpool to the title. Even down south they are despised by everyone apart from those nobheads who have fallen for the media narrative.

On to the tickets, even us so-callled affluent southerners are sickened by the pricing. We've almost sold out but there's a few overpriced shyte-view seats left, but only a hundred or so. I hope they dont sell as a phuck you to the FA. We'll see. We are only a small club with a small fanbase so I'm not arsed about any willy waving when it comes to ticket sales.

As for us v you, there is very little hope amongst our fan base (see our forum for further details). We've got a decent enough team - probably the best one in our history - and we try and play football. Against man utd, arsenal, chelsea or tottenham we'd be hopeful, but you and liverpool well and truly have our measure. Our only chance is for you to have a shocker and for deulofeu to have his 1 in 5 match world class performance and pereyra to have his 1 in 10 match. We need your defence to be rattled by our "hard men" deeney and holebas and for your keeper to have a stinker.

Our defence is our weak link, it's upper championship standard at best, so you scoring is a certainty. Our midfield is our best asset so I hope we might almost match you there. Doucoure and capoue are a solid pair so watch out there. Our strikers are dung. Gray has the worst touch you'll ever see, but gets into scoring positions so you never know, he might shin one in. I'm guessing you all hate deeney (most teams do) but he's a legend for us so lay off eh. Not great at goal scoring though unfortunately. Our keeper foster is probably our POTS, but the manager will drop him for gomes, who always has a calamity in him. So that's shyte.

Anyway, this is only the second cup final in the entire history of our club so we'll enjoy the day no matter what. Hope you all have a decent day out in london. Sorry you've got the shyte side of the ground. I presume it doesnt need saying that you're better off getting on the ale in town rather than in wembley.

Not sure if this would be the biggest shock in cup final history if we win, but it will be up there.

Prediction: Watford 3 - Man City 1.

BTW we used to be a friendly family club but we seem to have some real young whoppers coming through the ranks now, and there was some fisticuffs v wolves. I hope there's no repeat at the final. I blame our celebrity phoney hard case fans vinny jones and dougie brimsom.

No long standing Blue will take Watford lightly.Good side.

Re knob ends we have our fair share so hoping yours and ours knock the shite out of each other and leave us decent fans to enjoy the day.

Anyone had tickets yet?
They're only starting to send them out today, aren't they? Which is ludicrous. It's cutting it a bit fine for those like me who live overseas (plus we don't have a postal service at the weekend in Ireland). I'm guessing that it might be next tuesday or wednesday before mine arrives. Didn't Watford start sending out theirs a couple of weeks back? If that's the case, why couldn't we?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.