FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

If our players turn up they should get the job done. Play like we did against Brighton and it will be a tricky game. My worry is how knackered our players will be come the final. Our schedule is brutal.

Having never dealt with touts (I know; I've led a sheltered life!), what sort of mark up could I expect to pay for a ticket for the final? 100%? 150% I've seen them operating at the bottom of those steps outside Wembley Park stations in 2011 and 2013, but paid them no heed.

Hard to say .. was talking to a tout before the league cup final and he was moaning about City fans not paying over the odds at all and would rather go to boozer. Lad next to me at game paid 30 quid for a £70 ticket

BT just announced programme for final starts at 4 so does that mean kick off is at 5.15

It's an absolute piss take how this isn't confirmed yet. How hard is it to set at time?

We know the Champions League final kicks off at 8pm!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.