FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

So, in all probability, my young lad with his 1955 points on his season ticket, with availability from 3pm on Monday has little or no chance then!

I'd say it's touch and go. Have you already bought yours? Only, there were a limited number available for parents to buy for their kids at the time the parent qualified. I thought they would've long gone but my mate was able to do this as recently as yesterday afternoon for him and his son

So, in all probability, my young lad with his 1955 points on his season ticket, with availability from 3pm on Monday has little or no chance then!

I reckon there will be a few £115-£145 ones left if you get in as early as possible.

Last edited:
I reckon there will be a few £115-£145 ones left if you get in as early as possible.

Edit - maybe not actually. Seen it’s only just down to this many points

• Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 19,000 or more ticket points – Friday 26th April at 3pm
Monday at 3 says

• Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 17,500 or more ticket points – Monday 29th April at 3pm

That's Brighton away tickets mate!

Anybody who cannot afford the high prices keep an eye on the site once they sell out.
You used to get restricted view tickets on sale after.
They are a bargain as your restricted view is nothing really.

Just got one for £115 in tier 5. There's not a huge number left, many of the blocks "available" on the City website were gone, when you click on them. If you really want to attend, I recommend you buy now, rather than wait until Monday morning. But there were quite a lot of seats together in the upper reaches of tier 5 (but all £115), if you want to gamble for side-by-side seats. I didn't, the three of us are sitting separately, a shame but there you go. Don't want to miss the opportunity to be there for possibly clinching an historic domestic treble!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.