FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

How long were you on the phone for mate? I've been on for an hour and there's no countdown in que numbers, just the worlds most irritating music over and over. Ive been on the phone for an hour now to get slapped for 115 quid a ticket......looks like I'm going to need a full day off for this....but it's all about the "customers experience" apparently or some sh1t.
I bought it from the website. It was pretty much instant. Dead easy. I only bought one ticket

Been trying to get through on the phone, for 20 mins now, does anyone know the “average” time this takes?
I've been on for an hour mate and all I'm getting is the crap music changing every five minutes with a beep in-between. A woman picked up and asked if I was disabled soon as I said no, she put the music back on before I could speak. Great "service" this....

How long were you on the phone for mate? I've been on for an hour and there's no countdown in que numbers, just the worlds most irritating music over and over. Ive been on the phone for an hour now to get slapped for 115 quid a ticket......looks like I'm going to need a full day off for this....but it's all about the "customers experience" apparently or some sh1t.
Yep now been on the phone for 50 mins, will give it the hour & try again later, a queue countdown would be helpful though!

I've been on for an hour mate and all I'm getting is the crap music changing every five minutes with a beep in-between. A woman picked up and asked if I was disabled soon as I said no, she put the music back on before I could speak. Great "service" this....

It’s easy to get them off the ticket website if you’re able to get on.

Have you tried putting the phone down and starting again? I've done that in the past (bought on website for this one) and it's as if you get through on another 'line' somehow because you get the countdown and not quite the long wait. Just a thought

It’s easy to get them off the ticket website if you’re able to get on.
I'm buying for another seasoncard holder as well. Will the website allow me to buy for others though? This music is boring it's way into my soul mate. Help!

I'm buying for another seasoncard holder as well. Will the website allow me to buy for others though? This music is boring it's way into my soul mate. Help!
Think you just need to add them to your friends list and you can then do it online.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.