FA CUP final 2012

They almost seem to want to make this feel less important, regardless of whether we are in the final or not, it's got a lot of history of being the last fixture.

Fuck the FA.

marco said:
has this somthing to do with the fa cup not being played at wembley in that year

Spot on mate!
Sepp says the FA Cup will be in Quatar next year but we all get free (well reduced) sunscreen and a big fan each!

Re: Re: FA CUP final 2012

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
It's because of the Euro's. Only three teams in the entire history of the FA Cup since 1923 have retained the trophy. I hope we make it number 4!

Who are they? Without looking I will guess... Liverpool, Rags... Chelsea?

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
It's because of the Euro's. Only three teams in the entire history of the FA Cup since 1923 have retained the trophy. I hope we make it number 4!
i know i must be missing something here but why 1923.Does that mean before that fa cup's don't count?

From our website:

"City begin their defence of the FA Cup on 7 January and will hope the quest ends at Wembley on 5 May. The dates for the 2011/12 competition are:

FA Cup third round: 7 January

FA Cup fourth round: 28 January

FA Cup fifth round: 18 February

FA Cup sixth round: 17 March

FA Cup semi-final: 14 April

FA Cup Final: 5 May"

it has ONLY just sunk in that we are defending the F.A cup :D

i mean it...... right now while im having a coffee hahaha<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:03 am --<br /><br /><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2011/June/Key-dates-for-your-diary" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20 ... your-diary</a>

When are tickets on sale?

How many loyalty points do you reckon you'll need?

I've read that the CDS will get first pick - surely, this is not fair?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.