FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

Loads of blues in the quieter back st pubs, rags seem to taking over Oneils and Wetherspoons

Hello everyone.
Sorry to be a pain in the arse and wonder If you all can help me?
Last night we had to fly to Italy last minute as my wife's mum died so Im fucked now and cant be at Wembley.
Is there a site online I can watch the match.I dont mid paying or subscribing to something or even decent free site? Im crap with stuff like this as it's not on the tv here.Not even on Sky Italia!!
Thanks in advance and come on City.Time to have a drink.It would be rude not to as everyone else here is half cut drowning their sorrows.
Must on over there somewhere given that we're told it's the most prestigious domestic cup tournament in the world and with the Rags being the biggest club in the world...............why would it not be on prime time in Italy...?? Are our press telling porkies?

Oh, and great post by the way

Hello everyone.
Last night we had to fly to Italy last minute as my wife's mum died so Im fucked now and cant be at Wembley.
Is there a site online I can watch the match.I dont mid paying or subscribing to something or even decent free site? Im crap with stuff like this as it's not on the tv here.Not even on Sky Italia!!
Thanks in advance and come on City.Time to have a drink.It would be rude not to as everyone else here is half cut drowning their sorrows.
Try Youtube maybe :

Hello everyone.
So sorry to hear that blue

Hello everyone.

You have sky go on your phone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.