FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

Is it possible to swap out a £250 ticket for something cheaper if available tomorrow? Can the club refund and change?

The club say they will refund any ticket as long as it’s not within seven days of the match.

So there’s nothing to stop you ringing up for a refund and then buying a cheaper one.

I think if I was doing that I’d make sure I had one in my basket ready to go before I spoke to them and not end the call until they’d released that ticket to be allowed to be bought in my name.

It would be a nervous few minutes though until you actually had the new one bought and paid for.

Got two above the corner flag in the third tier. Near where I sat for the Stoke final in 2011. Hopefully a good omen.

Just phoned had to wait 10 mins but change my two £225 tickets for £145 ones better seats £160 refund in five days.Just go on the seating plan and tell them where you want to relocate to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.