FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

2600 + ??
Certainly a good proportion. There are 50+ County FA's as well as the Army FA, RAF FA and the Royal Navy FA. I know for a fact that both my local FA and the Army FA get around 30 tickets for each team. They are not freebies, and lots are £115 bracket, so not a price neutrals may justifyfor a terrestrial TV game. Those unsold have to be returned to the FA by 14 days before the final.

There will also be a fair thousands of tickets returned from every club who originally entered the competition as they get allocations too from the FA.

Looking for two coach / minibus seats from the Hawarden / Chester area going to the final... I've asked the OSCs too but if anybody knows of spaces please drop me a DM ... Cheers Blues

Having agreed with my son that our ceiling was the 70 quid tickets, or possible the band above we've just got two at... £145. I expect a comfy seat and a decent view for that. And a free drink.
Same for me, 115 max, but my bloody finger kept pressing the continue button on a 145 ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.