FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

Anyone help I've been scammed on Facebook for Fa cup final tickets and I'm disabled I'm a Bristol rovers fan but my son is a massive Man City fan and he's devastated
Sorry to hear that mate but you’ll be lucky to find a ticket to be honest. There is a ticket forum where you can watch and ask but you’ll be lucky to be honest.

MUFC fans might be arse twitching a bit.
Tens of thousands of Leeds in the capitol rags fans my have their hands full long before they reach Wembley. Their antipathy to our neighbours is well known, could be an interesting weekend. Marching all together etc

Anyone help I've been scammed on Facebook for Fa cup final tickets and I'm disabled I'm a Bristol rovers fan but my son is a massive Man City fan and he's devastated
Up the Gas. How are they doing this season? Glad your lad is a blue. Keep an eye out on the tickets forum

Likely way to late..but a heads up to all blues.
Wealdstone FC in Ruislip is a great plot for groups, if you give them notice like., 2mins walk to Ruislip tube met line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.