FA Cup Final | Arsenal 2 Chelsea 1

Who do you want to win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it was the intent and studs up which did for Kovacic.

Studs up ? Which foul are you talking about ? Not the second yellow card which lead to a sending off that wasnt studs up more a case of the arsenal player rolling round like he had just broken his leg not a little touch on his boot.

I thought arsenal play acting when fouled was a disgrace to be honest, embarrassing

Can anyone remember a manager winning a cup and immediately telling everyone it was thanks to another manager?

Arteta spent most of his press conference thanking Pep and Bonaventura, he thanked them on the pitch interview as well.

I don't think I've ever seen that.

think he threw our game so they would make Europe by winning the cup....Hence the thanks

;)

We’ve had a few wins, you might have noticed and against some top teams, too...
We gave you that game for beating the scousers.

:)

Well done on the cup win BTW. Another Thursday night away in Kazakhstan awaits. I hope Arteta plays Marty Feldman in that one.

Sorry Arsenal fans but us Wolves fans are gutted after we blew our chances over the last couple of games and left it in someone else's hands, never a good idea. Project Restart has been shite for us. We came into it with an outside chance of CL and realistic EL but ended up empty handed (unless we win the EL which is unlikely) so back to normal next season. We have some way to go to break into the 'elite'

We gave you that game for beating the scousers.

:)

Well done on the cup win BTW. Another Thursday night away in Kazakhstan awaits. I hope Arteta plays Marty Feldman in that one.
Pmsl Marty Feldman poor ozil haha class

Sorry Arsenal fans but us Wolves fans are gutted after we blew our chances over the last couple of games and left it in someone else's hands, never a good idea. Project Restart has been shite for us. We came into it with an outside chance of CL and realistic EL but ended up empty handed (unless we win the EL which is unlikely) so back to normal next season. We have some way to go to break into the 'elite'
If the PL had been run as a sporting rather than business product you'd have had a champions League place.

A truly fucked up situation.

If the PL had been run as a sporting rather than business product you'd have had a champions League place.

A truly fucked up situation.

VAR was certainly there to help some more than others,we were screwed by it from the first game until the last whilst another team has had about 20 penalties. I'm not bitter honest!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.