FA Cup Final | Arsenal 2 Chelsea 1

Who do you want to win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So; what channel are you watching it on? I opted for the Beeb. Yes, they have Danny Murphy. But that is trumped by BT. I'd imagine Hoddle is on (seeing as Chelsea are playing)? Coupled with "Fletch" and Macpointalot, I'm guessing.
Watching on BT. Hoddle and someone called Fletch. Hoddle is appalling as usual.

I don’t get the Danny Murphy hate. I’d sooner him than the vast majority of commentators. I appreciate he doesn’t get overly excited for the sake of it. If it’s a choice between him and keown there’s no debate.

So; what channel are you watching it on? I opted for the Beeb. Yes, they have Danny Murphy. But that is trumped by BT. I'd imagine Hoddle is on (seeing as Chelsea are playing)? Coupled with "Fletch" and Macpointalot, I'm guessing.
I’m using one of shadys streams with hoddle as colour commentator. I’ll be binning it at half time as it’s shit

Arsenal been very good since going behind and Chelsea been awful after a decent start. Overall a very entertaining game so far.

I don’t get the Danny Murphy hate. I’d sooner him than the vast majority of commentators. I appreciate he doesn’t get overly excited for the sake of it. If it’s a choice between him and keown there’s no debate.
He's certainly preferable to Hoddle or the scouse pointer merchant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.