FA Cup Final | Arsenal 2 Chelsea 1

Who do you want to win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As conspiracies go, this is a humdinger. You can’t really believe all that? Surely, not. BTW handling outside the area is a direct free kick and a yellow, not a red and VAR showed it was on the line i.e. in the area so no infringement

A goalkeeper handing the ball outside his area, stopping a goalscoring opportunity gets a red card as far as I am aware..

The BBC didn't show a replay of the incident live, from what I saw, it was worthy of one..

He may well have been on the line, if VAR said he was he must have been..

Btw, my earlier post had nothing to do with conspiracies it's just my opinion, that I have formed since VAR was implemented over the last couple of seasons ..

It's bent as fuck..!

A goalkeeper handing the ball outside his area, stopping a goalscoring opportunity gets a red card as far as I am aware..

The BBC didn't show a replay of the incident live, from what I saw, it was worthy of one..

Btw, my earlier post had nothing to do with conspiracies it's just my opinion, that I have formed since VAR was implemented over the last couple of seasons ..

It's bent as fuck..!

The ball didn't look outside the area so not handball!

It's bent as fuck..!

The ball didn't look outside the area so not handball!

it wasn’t a goal scoring opportunity either as the player at no time had the ball under his control

Known as fkw karen.
Now about the result ... When you phoned and asked to speak to the manager what occured?

Can anyone remember a manager winning a cup and immediately telling everyone it was thanks to another manager?

Arteta spent most of his press conference thanking Pep and Bonaventura, he thanked them on the pitch interview as well.

I don't think I've ever seen that.

Pep never taught him to have his players play acting and rolling about like they had been shot

Agree thought that at the time I guess Arteta didnt mean the play acting and rolling around like they had been shot. The gooners really are a mardy bunch of cry babies. Pep doesnt teach that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.