Fa Cup Final DVD

bluewigmcfc said:
i sky+ it how long will it last ?

I think after a year it will get deleted automatically by Sky. I've lost a few matches because of that.

Anyone know who the commentator is as I find the City commentator a bit rubbish, for one thing he always refers to Yaya as "Toure Yaya"

goater1978 said:
bluewigmcfc said:

I think after a year it will get deleted automatically by Sky. I've lost a few matches because of that.

Anyone know who the commentator is as I find the City commentator a bit rubbish, for one thing he always refers to Yaya as "Toure Yaya"
That is because he prefers being called Toure Yaya he says that he uses his surname before his christian name because he is proud of his family, I read it in an interview with him in ManC

MCFC 4 EVER said:
goater1978 said:
bluewigmcfc said:

That is because he prefers being called Toure Yaya he says that he uses his surname before his christian name because he is proud of his family, I read it in an interview with him in ManC

Couldn't he just call him Toure? There's only one of them playing at the moment. Despite that I still don't really like the City commentator, lets face it if he was any good he would be on a major sports channel

goater1978 said:
bluewigmcfc said:

That has never happened to me! Got Derbies from years back..... well I did have untill my Sky box broke :(

So although Sky wont delete it, I would make a back up!

goater1978 said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:
goater1978 said:

Couldn't he just call him Toure? There's only one of them playing at the moment. Despite that I still don't really like the City commentator, lets face it if he was any good he would be on a major sports channel

Could be worse, could be Hugh Ferris.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.