FA Cup Final - Post Match Thread

What a truly magnificent team we have. Komps was a rock at the back, Bernie was well... Bernie and Jesus led the line brilliantly. Also makes you wonder how much easier this season might have been with a fully fit Kev as he was awesome.
Gonna take some beating this season, but in 3 months we go again and I can’t wait!
CTID

Get in..enjoy city fans all over the world. Can't wait for the parade. Congratulations mcfc on our treble. World beaters..best team I've ever seen. Are you watching willie donnachie.. Joe Royle Keith MacRae Bobby McDonald whoop

And UEFA want to ban this team from Europe
I’ve been a City fan for over 50 years and I can honestly say I have never been happier. This is by far the best team I have ever seen. They are truly magnificent.
drink it in, you have suffered in the past and can now rejoice and bollox to what others think!

These days don’t come around for many years! Have a large one and put a bloody great big smile on your face, no words needed!

What an incredible achievement.

Jesus was brilliant today and Kev looked possessed when he came on.

We were relentless in that second half and we won’t be taking next season lightly. Scary to think we’ve done all this without arguably our best player.

Can’t wait for next season already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.