FA Cup Final - Post Match Thread

Nice save Ederson, his sweeping is ridiculous but still great at traditional goalkeeping. Bernardo as ever hunted the ball, Sterling headed it back to David for an ice cold finish on his magic left foot. Bernardo brilliant cross and excellent finish Jesus (if it's actually Raheem hat-trick I couldn't be happier!). Sterling involved, Gabriel won it and squared to De Bruyne who took all the time in the world and made it 3-0. Won it in the air, got it back from KDB and an exquisite finish from Jesus. Bernardo burst into the box and put it on a plate for Raheem. Bernardo again, Kevin again playing the perfect pass and Sterling finished it at the second attempt for a scintillating 6-0 in the FA Cup final. My motm the sorcerer's apprentice but it was a sensational team display, if that wasn't total football I don't know what is. Beautiful to see the Poznań alive and well and to hear Blue Moon loudly ringing around Wembley. This is crazy, this is history, the magnificent Manchester City win the unprecedented domestic treble!!!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.