FA Cup Final | Return of The Poznan (United Team Announcement)

The Poznan set the tone for the whole stadium atmosphere.

We put our marker down early, it was a big loud, proud, Mancunian fuck off display that they are irrelevant !!

Agree with that all our fans were as one, a wall of City fans all joined together. It sent out a huge message.
Much better them those knobheads in their bucket hats, our flags looked great.

Imagine being a Rag at Wembley and seeing the whole City end doing the Poznan as the United players names where read out. There is no answer to it. Respect it or hate it, as an opposing fan you can’t beat it, match or do anything about it. Thank you Poznan fans.

Imagine being a Rag at Wembley and seeing the whole City end doing the Poznan as the United players names where read out. There is no answer to it. Respect it or hate it, as an opposing fan you can’t beat it, match or do anything about it. Thank you Poznan fans.
Maybe they put their stupid hats on so they couldn’t see it
But within 13 seconds they definitely saw the ball
Only the net stopped it hitting them
Love Gundo
Hate them
The only downside is most if their fans would have been home by six having a nice meal whereas I had a Greggs and home at 11

Maybe they put their stupid hats on so they couldn’t see it
But within 13 seconds they definitely saw the ball
Only the net stopped it hitting them
Love Gundo
Hate them
The only downside is most if their fans would have been home by six having a nice meal whereas I had a Greggs and home at 11
I thought they were a great idea it gave them a bucket to be sick in on the Tube home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.