FA Cup Final Shirts/new stock

daveduke67

Was in club shop and they have some of the new stuff in.

What did surprise me was the FA Cup replica shirts - the wording:

FA CUP FINAL
WEMBLEY 14.05.11

is only a transfer - I though it was embroidered. Wasn't impressed with the shirt to kick off with - seeing that put me off it totally!

Was tempted to buy the replica League Cup one - that has a proper crest embroidered on the chest - we'll see!

It puts me of knowing we will be having all new shirts in less then a couple of months.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=218444" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=218444</a>

planning to order a De Jong FA Cup final shirt!

I'll keep it as memorabilia with other stuff I am planning to buy! :)

hopefully they will deliver it to the UAE before the final!

this really has become a shambles.You can buy a Tevez one even though he may not play,but you cant buy a Kompany,Richards or Zabaleta.

I'd have considered the latter 3 as a memento,especially Vinnie if he is captain,but you cant get one.

Stupid...stupid decisions by our club on this whole matter.

And lets not forget the additional cost for the numbers that you need to pay for an old shirt in order to get the C o A anywhere on there.

A crash and burn moment for the marketing team methinks.

Thaksinssoldier said:
this really has become a shambles.You can buy a Tevez one even though he may not play,but you cant buy a Kompany,Richards or Zabaleta.

I'd have considered the latter 3 as a memento,especially Vinnie if he is captain,but you cant get one.

Stupid...stupid decisions by our club on this whole matter.

Kompany shirt on the website.

not with the other FA Cup shirts there aint...its Tevez,Balotelli,Johnno,Silva,Yaya and De Jong only up there.

Not impressed with the shop as my son wanted the FA cup shirt ,we went yesterday bought the new shirt and asked for FA badges and Kompany , no one said if you wait you can get the numbers and name with the Manchester coat of Arms .today my lad has seen the advert and is very disapointed as he thought he was getting the complete FA cup special shirt but has only got a half FA cup and the back is the same prem lables , even the staff in the shop had the new shirts on but with prem names and numbers ,typical city half a job

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.