FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria (Merged)

Re: FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria

Corky said:
SWP's back said:
1000 + 190 for first season.

That leaves 1810 over ten seasons. Or a SC for the neck end of 5/6 years with a few cup games and a some aways. Hardly JCL is it? Don't forget the loyalty scheme only goes back 9 years.

Me for example, had a ST since I was 5. But in 2000-2003 I was at Uni and had to give up my seat. Been a SC holder for 5 years again (once I was able to afford it again after Uni debts) and have only just got over 4,000.

As I say, hardly a JCL. Saying that just shows you aren't thinking it through.

You get 100 for cup matches at home these days, and I have points for Norwich away in August 2001 and whaen the scheme did start I had 1800.

You got 100 a season when it started in 2003 plus 1500 if you had had it 5 years, but you get caround 350 a season just for having as season ticket as points are added throughout the season from 2004 starting at 190.

Now you can be over 3000 in your second season. All those who never go away as they 'can't afford it' are the ones who miss out, but the final does not look cheap either.

I've just gone through mine and my mums loyalty points from the start. She only got an extra 100 points on top of the thousand and she was a 'regular', I got the same as a second year. My points start at Liverpool away in the 02/03 season.

So if you got that many points, the club have fooked up somewhere in either giving you too many or others too little. I always wondered how my mums points were so low and it's obvious that's why. And why do your points start in 2001 and ours don't? It's a bit strange that.

And over 3000 in a season, not a chance. It's taken me all these years to get to 4250, that's with missing only two home cup games in all that time. That includes plenty of aways (which admittedly I've not been able to attend for three seasons) although I know now that for some games that I went to through a supporters club didn't go on my season ticket.

Re: FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria

GStar said:
SWP's back said:
Far too bloody simplistic that. I stand by my previous post. 3,000 does not in any way make you a JCL.

Agree. How you can get 3,000 points before our first final in 35 years (meaning we've had no success) and be considered a JCL - i'm not so sure?

It's taken me 10 years to get 4250, so there is no way someone with 3000 is a JCL. Not a chance.

Anyway....who's going down on Thursday when they go on sale?

Thinking of bringing my deck chair,thermos and tartan rug as i lived through the great Gillingham ticket fiasco and shall be prepared this time as i've got the short straw to queue up.

What do you reckon the weather will be like?

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.