FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

9pm the night before the game still no tickets at what point are we allowed to panic. Surely the least we deserve is an update!
I would ignore the advice not to chase the OSC at this point. Distributing the tickets is a a laborious task but I guess that could be done on the coach. Might need an extra phone charger though

My sister has 2 tickets for tomorrow and thinks she will not be able to travel.
Please pm if interested. I need your name, e mail address and supported number.
Tickets face value.
Decision at 9am tomorrow morn.
Have you put these on the ticket and travel exchange thread. Blues on there still looking for tickets.

Did you really need all those cousins who came back under new IDs to harass the OSC members over the Champs League tickets lol. I do get on with them in person btw.
Billy no mates me ,Tim.
I know what a thankless task it is for Misch and the amount of staff that they have got rid of or redeployed to other departments is a disgrace.
People should realise its not the normal staff that are incompetent it's the dipsticks that are over them, who could not organise a orgy in a brothel.

Billy no mates me ,Tim.
I know what a thankless task it is for Misch and the amount of staff that they have got rid of or redeployed to other departments is a disgrace.
People should realise its not the normal staff that are incompetent it's the dipsticks that are over them, who could not organise an orgy in a brothel.
Totally agree Chappie. I might have mentioned this on here before but I went to an OSC meeting about 18 months ago and listened to a couple of our Execs take responsibility for the Big Bang e-ticketing cutting our attendance at the Leipzig home game. Roll on 6 months and the same Execs said that crowds were down around the time of the Leipzig because people were still worried about Covid. They’ve got more front than Blackpool beach

I saw Sir Kevin on the Wembley concourse after the trophy celebrations. It was clear it had been a trying week and he was overwhelmed with our victory. So was I. I thanked him for all the great work of the OSC over the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.