FA Cup Final ticket issue

Hi, Are there any City fans out on this forum that bought cup final tickets in Block 530 Row 28 Or near by?
if so can I enquire How much you paid? We believe that we have been over charged and enquiries through MCFC have drawn a blank - stating we cannot provide information for tickets issued for past games!
thank you
What did you pay? What did your confirmation say and when you chose the seat?

Should be between two pricing levels £70 and £115 depending where in the block your row was.

About half way the price changes.

It was a Wembley stadium pricing plan but implemented by City. Fairly sure they made a cock up with the implementation. The prices are not shown on the e-tickets so it's difficult to prove.
The price is shown on the email confirmation I think, so maybe able to chase it up with that?

Worth a try
Hi, Are there any City fans out on this forum that bought cup final tickets in Block 530 Row 28 Or near by?
if so can I enquire How much you paid? We believe that we have been over charged and enquiries through MCFC have drawn a blank - stating we cannot provide information for tickets issued for past games!
thank you
Can’t help re the block or prices but that is pathetic by City to say they cannot provide information for tickets for past games. Why not ? I’d make a formal complaint if you believe you have been done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.