FA Cup Final ticket requests

Nice to see so many regular posters some have got postings into double figures! asking for tickets for only the big matches
I don’t see the problem tbh.

People are desperate and will try any means of getting a ticket.

Until the big cheese changes a minimum post number to request a ticket , then new and even older posters with only a few posts are perfectly entitled to request one.

I wouldn’t go getting your knickers in a twist about it!

Nice to see so many regular posters some have got postings into double figures! asking for tickets for only the big matches
Wind ya neck in.

How do you know who the ticket is for?

I’ve asked on behalf of a good friend. Got my own ticket.

As it happens I’ve just got one for him as well CAT 1.

Fukin people telling other people what they can and can’t do! Fukin Norris.

Looking for 2 for a blue who is coming over from Denver Colorado, watches every game on tv or listens via city app and attends games when visting family in Manchester - has citizens membership. We have kept in touch since meeting at the cup final in 2019.

Looking for 2 for a blue who is coming over from Denver Colorado, watches every game on tv or listens via city app and attends games when visting family in Manchester - has citizens membership. We have kept in touch since meeting at the cup final in 2019.
Hiya Yorkshire Blue,

Just was logging in an came across your message, THNX ( K & J).

Yes, I am the silly bugger that would like to get 2 tickets to the FA CUP, or the Manchester Derby Cup (Ha Ha).
Am sitting at the computer and still trying to get a ticket for me daughter and I.
She live in Greater Manchester, now but her partner is a Rugby supporter.

Was lucky to get 3 tickets for us all @ The Etihad ( MCI vs. BHA) last OCT, 2022. Lovely match!
Got to see E. Haaland & my Fav KDB find the Net!!!

If I could get 4, I'd bring a coworker (LIV) Supporter and his Miss's, too...if just to show him how good City really are.

However, just 2 will work for my daughter and myself.

Hiya Yorkshire Blue,

Yes, I am the silly bugger that would like to get 2 tickets to the FA CUP, or the Manchester Derby Cup (Ha Ha).
Am sitting at the computer and still trying to get a ticket for me daughter and I.

Was lucky to get 3 tickets for us all @ The Etihad ( MCI vs. BHA) last OCT, 2022. Lovely match!

If I could get 4, I'd bring a coworker (LIV) Supporter and his Miss's, too...if just to show him how good City really are.

Hiya Yorkshire Blue,

Hey T
Thought i would try for you, still hoping you can get over - this is the best place to get tickets if not from City - blues are the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.