FA Cup Final ticket requests

I MIGHT (90% sure this will be the case) have 2 spare tickets for the FA Cup Final on Saturday but won't know for certain until about 6am on the day of the game (long story). They are Cat 1, and have paid slightly over the odds for them (£165 each - can provide proof if needed), if anyone is interested?

Please PM. Will only sell the two together, not separately. The tickets can be transferred on the day.

Probably of most interest to anyone already planning on going down without tickets.
Looking for 2 tickets for me and my son to please . I will meet you anywhere and pay that price happily

got one spare for this as one of out group has dropped out due to unforeseen circumstances.

only condition is I need to bundle it with a coach ticket that's already paid for.

£115 match ticket plus coach seat is £65 both fv

SO £180 total.

coach leaves Warrington at 7am, i appreciate this won't suit everyone but just want to cover costs.

i have been offered well over the odds for the math ticket but will only sell face and maybe a couple of pints.

DM , can send direct link over to download ticket straight into wallet.

more than welcome to take a seat on the coach also btw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.