FA Cup Final Tickets

18 pages of people asking for tickets. Put the email notifications on for this thread and wait for someone post with tickets to shift.

If someone got a cheaper level 1 ticket behind goal but would prefer a level block 515 and wants to swap let me know.

No need to pay the difference in price I’d just prefer to be down on level 1

18 pages of people asking for tickets. Put the email notifications on for this thread and wait for someone post with tickets to shift.
Sound advice mate. Over the years I’ve bought tickets from lots of fellow blues, some of whom now contact me directly when they know I want a ticket.
This time I’m after 2 tickets so I can take my daughter. Would prefer a lively section where we can stand and sing. But anywhere would do tbh.

How the ticket is in your name and on your account from the supporters club ??
All the S Clubs have access to a internal city portal they request say 6 tickets for MU.away when they get the allocation of say 2 or 3 they have to link them to members accounts and supp numbers so they cannot buy extra then the person named get either a paper ticket or e ticket by email .

Tickets can be allocated to any individual supporters club member as long as they have registered with city so in theory and practice high value away games requiring 25000+ points often end up with fans with zero or few points . The more established members buy their own tickets legitimately and either go to the games or pass them on to other members of the particular club it's a nice little self sustaining in house recycling racket

So those who know the system can maximise the number for their members and pass on to others with insufficient points but the OSC thinks that's fair

In other walks if life it would be a scam but the club and OSC chooses to look the other way

I have a ticket in block 551, it cost 70 quid. I'm looking to swap for a block 132 safe standing or near that(if I can get to block 132) i know these are £115 so I'll gladly give you the difference. Cheers.

Come on blues sold on here loads of times just need one anywhere cup final cash waiting coach booked desperate for 1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.