FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure any City game will ever be as genuinely important as that game in terms of the consequences of not winning .
We do also have the matter of that little 'consolation prize' next week.
However, whilst they have scraped their way to the final (suspect decisions included,)we've battered almost everyone in our way playing a hugely enjoyable brand of exciting, attacking football and not conceded a goal.
There is still a feeling of huge injustice about that farcical goal at the swamp .We are all also sick of the constant media arse licking/cock sucking of that club and the unbelievably biased/unbalanced coverage.
This has really been ramped up this week and will only get worse if the unthinkable happens.
Do I think we'll ' really stuff em,' probably not, in truth, Cup Finals are normally quite tense and cagey (maybe perhaps not the Watford one!) You do get surprise results (Wigan against us and going back, Wimbledon against Liverpool spring to mind).
The rags aren't as bad as some like to think
but we really are a much, much better side than them and we really do need to show it today. .
Just do your job blue boys!!

Anybody know that sequence from Apollo 13? A fine film, which I’ve watched on a number of occasions, and that particular scene many times.
They’re getting suited up, before taking that lift way up to the capsule at the top of the stupendous Saturn rocket. They’re quietly chatting. But this beautiful, solemn music accompanies the scene.
That is exactly how I’m feeling now. Grave, solemn, a bit tense. Getting suited up for the ride up in the lift.

Where the fuck is everyone? It is a 9:30 kick off, yeah?

20230603-085407.jpg

Not sure any City game will ever be as genuinely important as that game in terms of the consequences of not winning .
We do also have the matter of that little 'consolation prize' next week.
However, whilst they have scraped their way to the final (suspect decisions included,)we've battered almost everyone in our way playing a hugely enjoyable brand of exciting, attacking football and not conceded a goal.
There is still a feeling of huge injustice about that farcical goal at the swamp .We are all also sick of the constant media arse licking/cock sucking of that club and the unbelievably biased/unbalanced coverage.
This has really been ramped up this week and will only get worse if the unthinkable happens.
Do I think we'll ' really stuff em,' probably not, in truth, Cup Finals are normally quite tense and cagey (maybe perhaps not the Watford one!) You do get surprise results (Wigan against us and going back, Wimbledon against Liverpool spring to mind).
The rags aren't as bad as some like to think
but we really are a much, much better side than them and we really do need to show it today. .
Just do your job blue boys!!
By 'that game' I obviously mean the Gillingham match in 1999.
1999! Did another team wearing red win a couple of things that year....can't see how the media have missed that, you really thought they could have mentioned it in the last few days!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.