FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
United are the only football team mentioned in the Bible.

'But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.' (Isaiah 64:6.)
Queen of the South also mentioned! I remember it from a quiz. No idea of chapter and verse though.

line-ups?

CITY (4-2-3-1): Ortega; Walker, Akanji, Dias, Ake (if 100 per cent); Stones, Rodri; Gundogan, De Bruyne, Grealish; Haaland.

rags (4-3-2-1): De Gaya; Wank-Bissaka, Varwank, Lindeloff the wrist, Shaw-wank redemption; Eriksen, Casemircat, McTomingay; Brunomo, Garnachomo; Rashford.
no right winger,one too many defenders, you need to take one of walker/akanji/ake out and put bernardo in

If City play as we can and we attack at every opportunity then we will win this game. I am not nervous because it is Man Yoo. I think they should be more worried about us than us about them. We are a much better team with better players, manager, coaches, staff, stadium and fans. We finished 14 points clear of them. We have Haaland the beast and De Bruyne the orchestrator. Mahrez, Bernardo, Foden and Grealish who are the best players in their positions in world football. We wiped the floor with Madrid. I am looking forward to an exhibition of football from the blues. A beautiful day with blue skies and 45,000 blue shirts descending on London. Keep the faith, up the blues.

All the pre-match bullshit as usual is about our opposition and how they can beat us , Varane and Casamiro clearly stating they do not fear us , it must be a Real Madrid thing , the cowards from Spain who were also saying how they do not fear us a couple of weeks ago and turn up and get absolutely obliterated.
If i was an opposition player i would be saying f*ck all in danger of poking bear , keep it low key show respect like we do to our opposition and pray to god that Pep and his team have a nightmare.
Patently obvious which side the media want to win and have the headlines ready , but if the Rags beat us it will be a shock on a par with Wigan beating us a decade ago , that is how superior we are to the Rags.

Of course they fear us because do you think they would ever dare thinking about trying to go toe to toe with us? Of course not, they know they would get annihilated.

Their game plan will be defensive first and trying to shithouse their way through the game and cease on what opportunities they get, which is fine that's basically what they should be doing because why would they play into our hands by going toe to toe?

But make no mistake, the way they will approach the game is built out of fear of gettimg the arses handed to then, so they are talking shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.