FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nervous but confident. I could see this playing out like the Madrid home game, 2 up at half time and finish them off late on.. it's all about City this, we turn up and there is nothing United can do about it.

Got to laugh at united fans giving their reasons why they will win. One of them was this

"Their form against the top 4 this season away from home is terrible."

Was it? Didn't we beat Arsenal away and draw with Newcastle? Yeah we got cheated at old Trafford. That's 4 points.

They got 3 out of a possible 9. One of those defeats being a complete dicking by us. It's just as well the dippers didn't make top 4, could've added a 7-0 loss in there.

Not very clever these united fans it seems.

My favourite was one I read the other day. Someone saying the huge playing surface will suit their counter attack play. What that person obviously overlooked was the Wembley pitch is exactly the same dimensions as about 13 premier league teams, including us and them haha
The Wembley pitch is actually slightly smaller than ours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.