FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s say, hypothetically, you were choosing songs for karaoke. What song would you say is quintessentially city and therefore a must sing before the game?

Also, hypothetically, the machine didn’t have blue moon…
Fuck the Rags by The Beautiful Blues

Best thing about it is you don’t need the karaoke machine to sing it, as everyone will know the words!

Not only do I want us to win today, I want (for once) for us to stand on their necks and only relax when the eighth goal goes in. They are a rancid club with no real fans and entitlement off the scale. On a more optimistic note i'd like us to get double figures.
I want another Watford score.

Rumoured;
ORTEGA

AKE
DIAS
STONES
WALKER

RODRI
GUNDOGAN
KDB

GREALISH
HAALAND
B SILVA
I'd have stuck with Akanji.

Also, Phil has been a standout in helping us progress through the FA Cup so it's a bit unfair on him to get dropped but it's obviously a strong team.

Morning in Pennsylvania. Come on, City. Win the F.A. Cup, beat the rags, batter u*****d. Play like City did in the home derby, against l'pool and arsenal in the league, against Bayern and Madrid in the CL, sweep them aside with the world watching. Better players, better team, better coach, better football club.
Memories: I've taken an old football annual off the shelf, the Big Book of Football Champions 1956, there's the photo of Roy Paul in maroon & white beaming at his son as they grip the handles of the Cup together. Then there was Tony Book in 1969 in red & black receiving the trophy off Princess Anne wearing the same colours. I see Yaya celebrating his goal in the semi-final in 2011, Mario winking at the rags after the match, Yaya again v. Stoke and Carlos Tevez lifting the Cup so that taunting rags banner had to come down, Vincent Kompany doing the same after the 6-0 demolition of Watford. All these excellent old scenes presage the newest vision, Ilkay Gundogan thrusting the trophy into the sky blue air this sunny afternoon after Foden, Haaland, Bernardo, Johnny Stones and Jack Grealish have heaped misery on Fernandes, Ferguson and their cringing plastic followers in Solihull and Singapore.

Breakfast's made, eggs, sausage & bacon, doorstop slices of bread, Daddy's sauce, pot of tea, wearing my faded blue & white scarf from Bert Trautmann days and have just put the missus's pair of red fucking shorts out of sight where she might find them in a month or two, the cats have new blue collars. Ready to sing Abide With Me then City, City, City, goooooal! goooooal! Poznans all over and onto Istanbul as double winners to win the thriple, as Rodri calls it.
MANCHESTER FUCKIN' CITY, COME ON! The best team in the land in all the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.