FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair Fred has been effective against us even going back to when we played Shakhtar, kind of a poor man's Kante in covering ground and hassling our attacking mids. His weaknesses in positioning, composure & passing accuracy don't really matter as Utd never attempt to play football against us. But he gets bullied against the likes of Liverpool and Spurs as they have better versions of him.
Per both Opta and Whoscored match ratings (and presumably Ten Hag, given he has barely used Fred this season and has only started him 4 times in his last 15 appearances in the league), Fred has been one of United’s worst performers this season.

We’ve faced him twice this season: late sub on for our 6-3 mauling and started the farcical 2-1 loss at Old Toilet.

He has been part of some of United’s worst performances this season and has been hooked at halftime or early second half several times.

I am honestly not sure why people think he improves them.

If I were Pep, I’d be very happy to see him on the teamsheet. Especially along with Varane and Sancho, two players that have managed to perform worse than Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.